Thoughts and Happenings of an Average Family

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Adventure Begins

So-I have been going back and forth about blogging.  Should I have a craft blog, a mommy blog, a weight loss blog, a homeschooling blog, a blog where I write about all the annoys me???  I couldn't decide...so I thought it was best that I didn't blog at all.  Then I thought, "Why not blog about all those things? Surely there are other moms like me who deal with all of those things everyday just like I do.  And maybe they would like to hear about MY everyday adventures and feel better about their own."  So.....a blog is born!  I don't promise to write about all those things everyday because quite honestly, I never know from day to day what the heck is going to go on around here!  
So thanks for joining me on my new adventure.  I hope to hear about yours soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment